COMMITTEE MEMBER GIVE-OR-GET POLICY
Because committee service implies a commitment of the committee member’s skills, time, talent and treasure, it is accepted that all committee members will make financial contributions to Asian Film Festival.
- All committee members will make every effort to meet the minimum amount of financial contribution, currently $25,000, every year of which $10,000 may come from third party donations solicited by board member on behalf of Asian Film Festival.
- Contributions may be made from the committee member’s private resources, or may be raised in any manner that does not conflict with executive limitations or otherwise compromise the organization.
- Contributions may be scheduled in a series of smaller gifts or payments.
- In the case of financial hardship, a committee member who is unable to meet the minimum requirement may contribute to the best of his or her ability with the approval of the committee chairman.
- Recognizing that major funding sources take the committee’s financial contribution into account when assessing our organization as a potential beneficiary, the members of the committee commit to achieving 100% compliance with this policy every year.
COMMITTEE MEMBER APPLICATION & EXPECTATION FORM
AFF’s committee member application & expectation form will help potentail committee members understand what’s fully expected of them including the committees they will serve on, specific dollar amount they will give, which fundraising activities they will participate in, etc.
Interested in joining the committee of Directors to actively support the creative economy in your community or countries? Download the committee member application & expectation form and return via email or contact via contact page.