An encounter between people who do not have a common language.
A man who has lost his memory and language.
A man who lives with strong convictions even in the midst of discrimination.
A woman who sways between social disparities.
Focusing on these two people, we will draw people who live in various disparities such as occupational discrimination, school caste, and the gap between rich and poor.
- Nobb Sueyoshi: Director
- Nobb Sueyoshi: Writer
- Nobb Sueyoshi: Producer
- Keigo Unohara: Key Cast, “Charo”
- Ayane Tohmiya: Key Cast, “Mika”
- Meiko: Key Cast, “Elle”
- Shintaro Yonemoto: Key Cast, “Tatsuo”
- Project Title (Original Language): チャロの囀り
- Project Type: Feature
- Runtime: 1 hour 55 minutes
- Completion Date: August 1, 2022
- Production Budget: 5,000,000 JPY
- Country of Origin: Japan
- Country of Filming: Japan
- Language: Japanese
- Shooting Format: Digital, ZCAM, Full Frame
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Film Color: Color
- THE DARKMAN TOKYO inc.
- Distributor Country: Japan
- Rights: All Rights