Hidden Wounds is a revealing film about the importance of mental health for both those living with a disability and in addition, their caregivers too.
It is a film that shows us how mental health is not what we think it is. It is not only the polar extremes of what the movies or media have made it out to be. It often comes in shades of grey and in places we do not expect or notice.
In this raw and inspiring documentary filmed over the course of six years, three families find triumphs when tested challenges of the body and mind like never before.
- Richard Lui: Director, Sky Blossom
- Alex Lo: Producer, Sky Blossom
- Richard Lui: Producer, Sky Blossom
- Michelle Chang: Editor
- Jean Tsien: Executive Producer
- Project Type: Documentary
- Runtime: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Country of Origin: United States
- Country of Filming: United States
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Film Color: Color