A relationship with nature that was originally taken for granted in a busy city life.
The “mountainous area” where even humans live as a part of nature has a lot of hardships, so it is a divine scene.
It is also a very attractive place, blessed with abundant fruits.
Wider appeal of “mountainous areas” that are in danger of survival, especially in rural areas
I want you to know! It is a movie made with such a feeling.
- NAOYUKI NODA: Director
- Kazuki Ohtsubo: Writer
- Naoyuki Noda: Producer
- Kumiko Kiotajima: Key Cast, “Megumi Soejima”
- Project Type: Feature
- Runtime: 1 hour 29 minutes 24 seconds
- Completion Date: June 26, 2021
- Production Budget: 50,000 USD
- Country of Origin: Japan
- Country of Filming: Japan
- Language: Japanese
- Shooting Format: Digital
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Film Color: Color
- First-time Filmmaker