This documentary is base on the traditional Tibetan pilgrimage culture, and tell a real story about how a 16-year-old boy to realizes his dream of becoming a Tibetan opera actor.
Pure, unadorned, yet marvelous, this is the story about faith and spirituality that soar above the Tibetan Plateau; unfolded when the traditional and modern cultural tides clash, and what’s more, about the passion of life. He ready to die for his beliefs.
- Hong Shanjia Director
- Yijie Peng Producer
- Project Type: Documentary
- Runtime: 19 minutes 46 seconds
- Completion Date: June 1, 2021
- Production Budget: 5,000 USD
- Country of Origin: China
- Country of Filming: China
- Language: Mandarin Chinese, Tibetan
- Shooting Format: Digital
- Aspect Ratio: 2.35:1
- Film Color: Color