The Chernobyl Saga – Irish Butter Case of India is a documentary about a legal case filed in India. Being one of the very few films shot in Chernobyl, the interesting aspect of the film is that this Case was connected to Nuclear Incident at Chernobyl miles away from India.
This is a documentary which breaks all genre stereotypes, by using various techniques of travelogue, narration, reconstruction and personal interaction. It tells us something not many people knew before watching it.
- Ajitesh Sharma Director Folktale, Visible Bra Straps
- Ajitesh Sharma Writer
- Shashank Saxena Writer
- Gurjot Singh Writer
- Shilpa Sharma Producer Folktale, Visible Bra Straps
- Project Type: Documentary
- Genres: Documentray, Investigative, Reconstruction, Historical, SciFi
- Runtime: 30 minutes
- Completion Date: February 1, 2020
- Production Budget: 25,000 USD
- Country of Origin: India
- Country of Filming: India, Russian Federation, Ukraine
- Language: English, Hindi
- Shooting Format: RED, Digital
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Film Color: Color
News & Reviews
- “Keep Rolling Films will roll out quality content for newer platforms in 2020” The Business Standard https://www.business-standard.com/article/news-ani/keep-rolling-films-will-roll-out-quality-content-for-newer-platforms-in-2020-120012100984_1.html
- “Keep Rolling Films – Slate of 2020” ANI https://www.aninews.in/news/business/keep-rolling-films-will-roll-out-quality-content-for-newer-platforms-in-202020200121165609/
What connects Chernobyl and India?
Why was Irish Butter banned in India?
How Indian Scientists managed to prove everyone wrong?
Answers to these and more in this unheard story from 90s