A film by Angeline Wu
What would you do if you were on borrowed time?
This is a story where 2 different worlds interwind to form a story about Salvation.
One man’s wishes (Jeff) is to find love the other (Jane) is to try feel alive again.
Jeff has been told he only has 3 months to live due to brain cancer, instead of feeling sorry for himself he writes a bucket list so he can live the remaining days full of no regrets.
Jane on the other hand is a despairing nurse who feels she can’t escape her daily trauma of being abused daily by her husband.
Unwillingly knowing how their actions can help complete each other’s lives.
In the end, what will survive— Body or Soul?
- Angeline Wu: Director
- Angeline Wu: Writer
- Marc Vecchio: Key Cast, “Jeff”
- Anna Ng: Key Cast, “Jane”
- David McKinnar: Director of Photography
- Pei-Hua Cynthia Lin: Composer
- Mengfang Yang: Editor
- Brendan Gates: Sound Designer
- Tom Evans: Sound Mixer
- Tony Yang: Associate Director
- Joe Chen: Art Director
- Angeline Wu: Producer
- Project Type: Short
- Runtime: 19 minutes 54 seconds
- Completion Date: April 15, 2020
- Production Budget: 10,000 AUD
- Country of Origin: Australia
- Country of Filming: Australia
- Language: English
- Shooting Format: Red,digital
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Film Color: Color
- First-time Filmmaker: Yes
- Student Project: No